A Magical Touchstone -- Can it be Yours? (Children's Story Book)

A Magical Touchstone -- Can it be Yours? (Children's Story Book)

Mann

 A Magical Touchstone -- Can it be Yours? (Children's Story Book)

A childrens story book based on the story of the touchstone kept in the rubbish by the great saint Sanatana Goswami. It is said that there is a stone that can turn iron into gold simply by touch. This story investigates the properties of the touchstone and why Sanatana Goswami did not think that the touchstone was the most valuable thing.

This book is based on the teachings of and dedicated to His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.

Author: Written by Gandhari Devi Dasi, Illustrations by Vijaya Govinda das

Format: 5" x 8"

Pages: 32

ISBN: 81-89564-06-4

... More info -

A Magical Touchstone -- Can it be Yours? (Children's Story Book)

A Magical Touchstone -- Can it be Yours? (Children's Story Book)

Hire Freelancers

Trusted Platform to Create, Market & Sell Courses
Build supercharged online courses · Create custom courses, build beautiful no-code websites, or launch your own app. · Over 100K+ creators have launched their online teaching businesses using it. Built for every type of course
Find Your Perfect online job
Watch the video and we will find your perfect online job in less than 5 minutes.

Affiliate Disclosure: By participating in affiliate programs, such as Amazon Associates, we earn from qualifying purchases. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a commission. Thanks