PowerHouse 10 mm Electric Drill 300W PHED10

PowerHouse 10 mm Electric Drill 300W PHED10

Mann
DESCRIPTION, SPECIFICATION, QUICK LINKS
This PowerHouse 10 mm Electric Drill 300W PHED10 is suitable for drilling materials like wood, iron, concrete, and even stainless steel. Easy to use and operate. This electric drill has drilling capacity of up to 10 mm in steel and 25 mm in wood. The equipment is highly portable due to its compactness and light weight. This PowerHouse 10 mm Electric drill has a power of 300W with no load speed of 2600 r/m. Equipped with a wide range of interesting features, it is suitable for use in a wide range of applications such as drilling to create thick walls and making small holes. The drill has a metal finish of durable quality.

Features:
34 mm Full copper armature.
Suitable for stainless steel, wood, iron and concrete.
Easy to use and operate.
https://letyshops.com/r/industry-buying-e3334eb7116c
Hire Freelancers

Trusted Platform to Create, Market & Sell Courses
Build supercharged online courses · Create custom courses, build beautiful no-code websites, or launch your own app. · Over 100K+ creators have launched their online teaching businesses using it. Built for every type of course
Find Your Perfect online job
Watch the video and we will find your perfect online job in less than 5 minutes.

Affiliate Disclosure: By participating in affiliate programs, such as Amazon Associates, we earn from qualifying purchases. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a commission. Thanks