floor plan godrej park retreat sarjapur

godrejparkretreatfloorplan
Godrej Park Retreat spans 11.05 acres of land. We are located on Sarjpur Road in Bangalore's southeast region. There are eight high-rise towers totaling 976 units. This property spans 13 acres and contains 85% open space. A floor plan describes the size of the rooms on the floor as well as common areas such as passageways, lifts, and other features.

The floor plan includes every detail, including the sizes of the floor, toilets, and circulation area. This report provides a good picture for analysing unit sizes and shifting space. The floor layout is also available in Undivided Share Details (UDS). The UDS in the floor plan is determined by the various unit sizes. The larger the units, the more visible the UDS.

It includes 1, 2, and 3 BHK flats to accommodate everyone's needs. These blocks offer good directional alignments, wonderful views, and large layouts in multi-story towers. The RCC structural approach is used to define the base floor structure. Every space segment is intended to combine function and aesthetics. These strategies enable us to provide elegance, sophistication, and comfort. The floor plan is designed to make the constructions roomy, Vastu-compliant, and well-ventilated. The proposal includes a clubhouse of 28000 square feet.

We depend greatly on space, ventilation, and seclusion. These are the fundamental components of our communal living experience. Our attentive approach ensures that you and your family have a very enjoyable experience. We have a tendency to mark the beginning of a distinguished lifestyle. Every detail in these plans is of the highest calibre. Premium tiles and skirting are included in each room. Utilities are made to be easily accessible. It provides an inexpensive mix of ready-to-move-in and under-construction housing units. The property, which is located in East Bangalore, provides a convenient commute and connectivity.

Godrej Park Retreat Floor Plan